1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Forum rules not showing anymore.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Happyflowerlady, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

When you click the blue circle for information about a forum, and to see what the particular rules for that forum are, it only shows the owner's contact information, and the rating requirement to subscribe, and not what that forum owner is specifically wanting for posts.
    Also, when I checked several of the forums, I always get the naturalskincare.blog instead of the actual forum that I clicked on.
    The only one that works right for me is "Don't Pay Full", and the rest link to the skin care blog information page.
    Can you check and advise on this please, @KenBrace ?

Alexandoy likes this.
  2. jomich

jomich Member

I'm not Ken, obviously, but:

You can see the rules by clicking on the arrow on the left side, not on the blue circle. :)

KenBrace and Happyflowerlady like this.
  3. jomich

jomich Member

As for the other concern, you're probably looking at the Subscriptions page where you can see Active Sites in regular color scheme and the inactive sites in gray. The information you'd see when you click on the blue circle of the last forum on the Active list is what you'll see when you try to click the blue circle on any of the forums on the Inactive list. In your case, the Don't Pay Full Forum must be on top of the list on the Active site that's why the information is seen as it is. The Natural Skin Care blog, on the other hand, must be at the bottom of the Active List that's why its information is showing whenever you click the blue circle on any of the Inactive sites.

Note that when you click the blue circle on the Forums page, you'd see the correct information.

Happyflowerlady likes this.