1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Banned?

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by nerminbutucan, May 11, 2018.

1. nerminbutucan

nerminbutucan New Member

Hi @KenBrace! A while ago, I just receive an email telling me that I was banned from the the forum named "Digital Global" for the without any good reason why this happen so. I just want to ask if what is the really problem with me. And I'm just newly subscribed in that forum yesterday so, I really don't know that what I did yesterday was inappropriate. They didn't even warned me first so that I can make my beginner's post better. I hope my problem will be fixed soon. Thank you for your consideration Sir. Have a nice day!

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Hi there! My guess would be that the grammar quality was lacking. It could also be short posts or a number of other things.

3. DigitalGlobal

DigitalGlobal Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    https://digitalglobal.com
    The forum is already filled with poor quality content, and DGStaff simply can not make corrections as it is time-consuming; Without going too far into this, then refer to your post above which contains a number of grammar, and sentence errors, and other members are probably overdue for a ban.

KenBrace likes this.
  4. nerminbutucan

nerminbutucan New Member

Okay, I understand. But, am I still allowed to earn some credits in that forum? I'm still subscribed. I can improve my grammar if you would allow me. Also to post longer. Thanks!

5. nerminbutucan

nerminbutucan New Member

Sorry for the inconvenience, Sir/Madame. If you would allow me again, I'll try my best to make another quality post. I just did skipped the description that's why, I've done it wrong. I hope it's still not too late. Thank you for your consideration.