1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Changing Contact and Support System

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KenBrace, Dec 16, 2016.

1. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

I've decided to make a few small changes to the site to the support system. With a contact page, community forum, emails, PMs to my Gateway account, PMs to my community account, PMs to my primary account, etc. things are just too scattered and I can't keep up with it all. So instead, I have decided to devote all of my focus to the support forum. From now on I will not be replying to support related PMs sent to my primary account or my Gateway account. The contact page has been disabled and emails will be ignored. All support inquiries should be directed toward this forum. If NO sensitive information is involved then please use the appropriate section in the public area of the forum. If sensitive information IS involved then send me a PM here and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Links will be provided throughout the site to inform people of the correct way to access support.

Cheers,
    Ken

Cheeaka, pwarbi, to7update and 2 others like this.