1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

After approval, please help.

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by sharon ndaa, Mar 15, 2018.

1. sharon ndaa

sharon ndaa Member

Hi, I was recently approved as a write with a rating that can't subscribe to any of the forums except the three that weren't locked. What do I do?
    How do people earn? Do we still stick on posting in Gateway. Please someone help.

Sweerie_banana likes this.
  2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

The Gateway is only a forum for people to make their first 10 posts , so that they can be rated to join other forums, and it does not accrue any credits for you when you post there.
    You should always make the best posts that you can write at the Gateway when you join TFW, which should give you a higher rating, and then there are more forums that are available for you to join.
    At this point, since you have already made your 10 trial posts and received a first rating, you can join any active forum that shows a green plus sign, and as you get higher ratings from these forums, and your overall rating goes up, then you will be able to subscribe to more forums.

3. Sweerie_banana

Sweerie_banana Active Member

Hi @sharon ndaa. When I first came across the forum wheel, I thought it was going to be a scam. After reviewing it further, I have to say this site is legit. Am also new here and I do have my challenges. Mainly it was hard right sign up and pretty confusing when trying to link your main account to the account that tracks your activity and posting.

It's not going to be a huge income, but if you like contributing to forums you might as well get paid for it. I like that that have an easy payment system. But also think there's room for improvement in a lot of areas.

Kieranlewix likes this.
  4. sharon ndaa

sharon ndaa Member

Cool thanks

Kieranlewix likes this.