1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Confused. Help!

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by Decentlady, May 4, 2016.

1. Decentlady

Decentlady Member

Okay so I am confused and need little help. When I check my dashboard from forum wheel's main page it shows credits earned which you can cash in (the last tab). My question is, where do I post exactly, under which tabs to increase my credits on my TFW dashboard? I know this may sound silly but honestly I am confused.

2. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

All is good. The process is not long but I will try to explain in detail.

Assuming you're on your dashboard. You have two menus, the top menu under the logo banner, which is in the blue bar and the dashboard menu to the left. For now, I'll need you to exit the dashboard and press the second menu item from the top menu: Forums.

Forums is where the list of the currently active webs using TFW.
    Each item has a description, possible rules, how many posts a day is the limit and other extra information. At the right of each you'll see one of the three icons:
    • [a plus sign] means you can subscribe to this forum.
    • [an X] means you are already subscribed and clicking that will unsubscribe you.
    • [a lock] means your rating is lower than the minimal rating they set.

Alright. Once you have a community you think you can help with your writing, join said community keeping in mind the username and email account you used for your registration.

Now it is time to press that green plus sign to subscribe, which basically is linking your account in the forum to your dashboard account on this site. Give it the info it requests. Rinse and repeat for all the communities you think you can post often enough.

Alright, from now on when you open your dashboard, check on the left side menu for subscription.
    Here you will find which of the forums you're subscribed to are active (they get inactive if they run out of credits for the system to pay writers), how many credits they have, how many posts have you made for each community during that day and the rest of the information you can also access in the forum page.

Anyway, that is the gist. subscribe to forums and meet their quotas while pretending just to be a normal member and never mentioning we're part of The Forum Wheel or that we're being paid to do this. The better quality you deliver, the better score you will gain, which will bring you extra credits. Win-win.

Anyway, if you have doubts with my instructions or anything else. I will be happy to help in what I can, @Decentlady.

KenBrace and Decentlady like this.
  3. Decentlady

Decentlady Member

T

4. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

No worries. Glad I can be of help.

Don't worry about that. This forum gives "trophy points", which is basically a milestone system. It is just a nice gesture to recognise your posting. The one you received is because of your first post in this forum. The "Post somewhere on this site to get it." is just the description on how it is unlocked.

I think it is also worthy to mention that they have nothing to do with the posting credits we receive as writers, as this forum here doesn't count for the subscriptions. This is just TFW's support community.

I hope that clears things up.

KenBrace likes this.
  5. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Very detailed explanation @Kaynil. Great job!

6. Geeta

Geeta New Member

Sir
    I am a new writer here. I don't know the complete process. But somehow I Subscribed to Edchat with 1 post limit per day. I also posted on its page. But still in my dashboard it is showing zero posts made. Pls guide me.

7. penelope

penelope Well-Known Member

So long as you posted after you subscribed the post should get counted, but it is not instant--check back in an hour or so and it should be there.

KenBrace likes this.
  8. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Can you provide a screenshot of your "Subscriptions" page?

Keep in mind that there might just be a short delay.

9. to7update

to7update Well-Known Member