1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Earning Points ---> The Forum Wheel extra Cash

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dfarmer2001, May 23, 2015.

1. dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001 Well-Known Member

Howdy,
    I just thought of an amazing suggestion, and I am sure everyone including The Forum Wheel will enjoy this idea. However, there could be some problems with this considering the site may not be big enough.
    I believe you should find a company that is willing to place their offers such as surveys, videos, etc on here and allow users that can't quite afford credits to take those surveys and automatically get credits after completion. All that being said, in return that company pays you guys for us users completing their surveys, etc.

Here are some companies that I have found that may allow you to offer their offers....
    https://radiumone.com/
    http://www.offertoro.com/
    http://persona.ly/
    http://www.superrewards.com/
    https://www.trialpay.com/
    (My favorite) http://web.peanutlabs.com/

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Will definitely look into this as soon as I get the chance. Thanks for the suggestion!

3. KenBrace

Quick question. How would this be advantageous over earning the credits via posting? Is posting not much easier than completing surveys?

4. dfarmer2001

I actually enjoy taking part in online surveys that reward points and virtual currencies on the sites I enjoy. After all, taking a survey would probably take me 10 minutes, get you guys $3-10, and me points (you guys get to choose how many points we get per dollar or cent you earn.)
    Also posting is easy, but once you have already posted all you can in a day what if you want more points and you don't want to buy any?

5. KenBrace

You make good points. I will look into it.

6. dfarmer2001

Okay thank you Ken. I hope that you guys add something like this very, very soon. I would totally like to earn from surveys and such!
    Also just make sure that say for every $1.00 you guys earn from this you guys make it to where if people were to use those points to cash out via paypal you make some profit. Also this would also open more attention to others that use paypal, because they would want to take surveys and earn and cash out the points to get cash to their paypal. [Know what I mean? :p]

KenBrace likes this.
  7. KenBrace

Yep, I getcha. I'll let you know what I find once I get the opportunity to research this thoroughly.

8. dfarmer2001

Sounds great, thank you for the updates! :)

9. dfarmer2001

I am curious to know if you have begun looking into this feature?

@KenBrace

10. KenBrace

Not yet. Trying to catch up on payments, new writers, requested features, etc. Will look into it as soon as I can.

11. dfarmer2001

Okay, sounds good. I am hoping you can get this thing started within the next month! :)

12. dfarmer2001

Are there any updates on this suggestion?

13. KenBrace

I've been putting some thought into it but to be honest I don't think it would be a good idea. I don't want this to turn into a survey site. The writers would spend less time writing and more time completing surveys. This would result in the forums getting less content.

The best option would probably be to earn money on a third party survey site and then use it to buy credits. It's basically the same thing as what you suggested. The only difference is that the survey site isn't connected to TFW.

14. dfarmer2001

Alright, fair enough.

15. jane marie

jane marie Well-Known Member

This may be a good idea, but personally, I don't bother with surveys. What I find is that it takes twenty or so minutes answering their questions and then they always say that I don't qualify. It has led me to believe that surveys are a scam so I don't trust them. Gaming too is a problem for me, I end up getting addicted and then not doing anything really productive with my day.

What we need is more forums, posting is fun and a great way to exercise the writing muscles and make new friends with guaranteed points at the end of it.

NicholasMukuha and pwarbi like this.
  16. Vitaliz

Vitaliz New Member

That's true. I also personally think surveys are time wasting and scam.

17. Vitaliz

Vitaliz New Member

Y
    Yap, this site is in no way connected to surveys. I think we should go on with posts and threads alone.

18. Killbillnop

Killbillnop Member

Распорядок жизни из-за вируса не меняем, для паники нет смысла – играем в свою игру!:

Как сообщает BBC и экономист Мохамед эль-Эриан:
    "из-за "коронавируса" в самое ближайшее время мир столкнется с экономическими проблемами, которые будут серьезнее и масштабнее всего того, что когда-либо переживало большинство населения развитых стран".

Вернее сказать, не коронавирус вызовет данные экономические проблемы, а попросту он их “скроет” (так как назревали они давно) и народ поверит, что его счета обнулятся в пользу борьбы с простой типичной пневмонией, и сам может поддаться в “электронное рабство”, введенное мировым правительством.
    Могут ввести такие неприятные вещи:
    - запрет наличных
    - “чипирование” и отслеживание через банковские карты
    - заморозка банковских счетов
    - введение принудительной вакцинации под прикрытием нераспространения вируса
    - вакцинация может быть чипированием населения с целью управления, как в концлагерях

Мы убедительно призываем Вас не паниковать и соблюдать все меры предосторожности.
    Спец-операция “Коронавирус” – операция по внедрению паники и страха населению с целью деления мировых ресурсов, введению концлагерей и цифрового рабства мировым правительством.

Как Вы видите, выиграть в лотерею вероятность значительно больше, чем заболеть каким бы то ни было вирусом.
    В такое неспокойное время важно быть финансово независимым. Мы лишь можем предложить один из вариантов быстрого прироста капитала.
    Не забывайте: про наличные в стабильной валюте
    Ну, а как правильно распорядиться деньгами в столь неспокойное для мира время, я думаю, Вы догадываетесь !?