1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Hi. How are you all doing?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaynil, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

Hello everybody.

It is a real pleasure to be here. I've have been curious about the Forum Wheel for a good while but I had not properly joined. I am just happy I kept the link all this time.

Since I let go of my last job I have been finding difficult to get a stable source of income. While I am fortunate enough to have a partner with steady income I can't stand the idea of not bringing home even a cent, so I have turned to find ways to make a little extra money online. I am a complete newcomer so my first impulse is to do the things I am familiar with.

Forums is something I have been familiar with. I joined my first community in 2002. I came across promotion forums around 2008 and I often volunteered in positions of packager and reviewer. I am confident in the skills and experience I have gained. I am thrilled places like this exist where I can earn some money doing what I already enjoy doing.

I hope I can meet other writers and their experiences working here. I am looking forward to feel part of the forum Wheel. I am here with the intention to stay.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Hello @Kaynil and welcome to The Forum Wheel.

Wow, 2002 was a long time ago so you've been in this for a while.

Enjoy the site! :)

3. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome!

This community is so inviting that I really haven't got trouble speaking my mind.

KenBrace likes this.