1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Ken, I need help

Discussion in 'General Support' started by mbuzma, Dec 14, 2017.

1. mbuzma

mbuzma Active Member

I was recently given a rating that I do not think is entirely fair. I have contacted the forum owner via PM, but in case it's not a mistake/they ignore it/don't change it I would ask that you look into it, if you have time, and see if it's fair. Just keep in mind that the owner has NOT listed any rules for the forum in question.

2. Rexy

Rexy Active Member

It doesn't matter if they don't have any rules. The standard guidelines still apply and you must still make high-quality posts.

3. mbuzma

mbuzma Active Member

I've had an account here for over 2 years, you don't need to remind me of basic rules.

The problem is that I got rated 1 in the thread ratio - I've made 5 normal posts and 1 thread in that forum. Clearly the admin wanted mostly/only new threads yet they didn't write that in the rules. So, considering the lack of rules, if we look at the basic writing guidelines - Ken's own guide to quality writing - 1 thread in 6 posts is not far off what Ken considers the ideal ratio, that is, 1 in 5 - so how does that warrant a terrible grade ? Should be 3 at least. Furthermore, I have a nasty feeling that if I did make mostly/only new threads, I would have then been rated terrible in user interaction.

I also got rated 2 in post length and my shortest post was a 61 word one.

4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

1 is a killer rating. Tsk, tsk.

5. mbuzma

mbuzma Active Member

3.1 is the overall rating I got from that site (which is bad), but the 1 in thread ratio dragged it down for no good reason.