1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Less number of active forums

Discussion in 'General Support' started by amitkokiladitya, May 16, 2017.

1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Active Member

It has been around 15 days now that the number of active forums is declining day be day. Is there any reason for the same?

2. William

William Member

I actually thought about not renewing Christforums this time around. Has the member rating been fixed? I'd like to require a member rating of 3 minimum. But if the rating is broken I am forced to accept everyone ..... forumwheel staff, please pay attention to the people you're authorizing as members to post!

Lets just say that I made my forum open to unlimited amount of posts, but a couple people ruined that.

Poor quality and poor grammar post make me reluctant to renew. I require five sentence minimum but out of many Forumwheel members, there are only 4-5 that actually follow the rules.

Follow the rules, and pay attention to your grammar. This will help retain forum owners.

Enjoy,
    William

KenBrace and Happyflowerlady like this.
  3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Hi William,

I'm sorry the rating system has been working inaccurately. I set the requirement for Christforums to 3.0. If you need to increase this number then you can do so at My Dashboard -> Sites -> "Christforums" [​IMG]. The icon there has been repaired so you can now properly access the settings page.

4. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

I think a big problem is restating what someone else already said. That's way more annoying than bad grammar. Posts should mostly, not always, have a new spin on the thread's topic.