1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Payment request.

Discussion in 'General Support' started by talk2me, Jan 31, 2017.

1. talk2me

talk2me Well-Known Member

Hi @KenBrace

I sent a payment request for 152 credits last Sunday. Requested to do the needful.

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

I myself am also waiting for two payments as well, but I think it's just a case of Ken being busy with the rating side of things. I know that it is frustrating waiting for the payment to come, but we are paid usually at least twice a week so I would assume that sometime today or tomorrow we will get what we are owed.

3. TheKnight

TheKnight Active Member

Ken said: ''Hi everyone. Just wanted to post a quick update. I'm still working on the new rating system. It is mostly functional at this point but still has a few bugs that need to be worked out. I'm super, duper backed up on support requests which is why responses have been taking a while. I started a new job a couple of weeks ago which is why I've been so short on time. I should be able to finish it up this week and get started with a campaign to encourage forum owners to re-rate their writers. It'll be a lot of work but it also provides them an opportunity to earn some credits. Every review they do gives them around 2 free posts, which isn't bad. Anyway, just bear with me. I should be able to finish up the new rating system and get caught up on support requests this week.''

talk2me and KenBrace like this.