1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Please welcome a newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by srhoine, Aug 12, 2015.

1. srhoine

srhoine New Member

Hi all.

I just want to introduce myself. My user name is srhoine. I just recently joined here.

I’m currently residing in Calamba, Laguna, Philippines. Calamba is a place where our national hero Dr. Jose Rizal was born. I’m currently engage and working in a Solar manufacturing Industry as an engineer. Whenever I’m free from work, I always browse the internet. One of my interests is online gaming. I used to consume four to five hours a day just for online games alone.

Music is also my life. In fact, I used to write song when I was like eighteen to twenty years old but stopped writing due to a busy job. I also know how to play guitar (lead or bass), piano and drums. One of my greatest dreams is that I could make even one of my songs be heard out there on a local radio station.

Thank you very much everyone! Have a nice day. Be blessed! ^^,

--- srhoine ----

KenBrace likes this.
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Welcome to The Forum Wheel @srhoine! You seem to have a nice variety of interests. I play the guitar also. I never wrote music I did invent a few tunes by ear.

3. GearZ

GearZ Well-Known Member Moderator

Welcome aboard. :)

KenBrace likes this.