1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Still Awaiting Approval

Discussion in 'New Users & Approval' started by macgirl68, Jun 28, 2017.

1. macgirl68

macgirl68 New Member

I made certain that I was subscribed to the Gateway (green plus sign) before making my first post. I finished my ten posts on 6/26 and still have not heard anything.

Please advise.

2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

I can see that you made your posts, and they are good quality posts, @macgirl68 . There must be some step in the subscription process that you have missed.
    If you subscribe to a forum and click the green plus sign, it should then be a red X once you have properly subscribed.
    Check on your dashboard and make sure that it is showing the red X now.
    If not, then click the green plus sign, and you can finish subscribing.

If this is all okay, and you have the red X for Gateway, then you have missed some other step in the registration process.
    Look at the top right of the page on the Gateway forum and follow every step in the Gateway Guide to see what step you have missed.
    Once that is all correct, then you will show up on the list of writers to be rated.
    If you have questions, feel free to PM me here on the support forum, and I will do my best to help you out.

KenBrace likes this.
  3. macgirl68

macgirl68 New Member

Ahhh! That is where I went wrong. I did not realize you had to click on the green plus sign and take a further step. I have done that now and the
    rex X is showing. Do I need to post ten more posts, or will the ones I have already posted be fine? Please advise.

4. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

Great ! I am glad that you got this straightened out, and you should be fine with the posts you already made. Have fun joining the TFW forums next, @macgirl68 .

Kieranlewix and KenBrace like this.