1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Sunscriptions list

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by penelope, Jan 23, 2017.

1. penelope

penelope Well-Known Member

The subscription list seems to be acting up. It lists only some of my subscription to begin with and seems to entirely remove forums that are listed when I complete the allowed number of posts. I have to go to the all forums list to keep track of things.

2. TheKnight

TheKnight Active Member

That's what's supposed to happen. They will come back when it's reset hour. Forums that don't have credit also disappear from the available list. You can scroll down and see a list where it states which forums are OFF (no credit) or maxed on your subs list. If they come back on, they will appear on your available lists.

KenBrace likes this.
  3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

@TheKnight is correct. The primary subscriptions list only shows active subs where you can earn money. When a site runs out of credits, you max out the post limit, the admin/site is banned, etc. then it will disable and be put under the OFF subscription list.

TheKnight likes this.
  4. penelope

penelope Well-Known Member

It also does not show all the subscription that are active and where I have posts yet to do.

Unless there is some lag where the forum leaves the subscription list but still registers 0 posts on the full forum list.

5. TheKnight

TheKnight Active Member

Can you maybe take a screen shot of the problem and blur/cross out any personal information?

KenBrace likes this.