1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

The crediting system is back online!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KenBrace, Mar 17, 2017.

1. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Hi, folks! During the recent migration, I believe that the techs who moved the site made a few errors. I've been going through some of them to get the site working smoothly again. It might take a week or so to find and weed out all of the bugs, but for now, the core system is back online. You should have no problem getting credited. With the new VPS server, you'll get credited much quicker and more reliably as well.

If you encounter any other issues, then definitely let me know and I'll get to it ASAP. I heard from one member that rumors have been going around about the site coming to an end soon. However, let me assure you that we are here for the long haul. Ever since Postloop closed down, we've experienced a lot of growth, which our old shared host was simply not prepared for. This is why the site became slow and had problems crediting reliably. With the new VPS, we'll have plenty of room for growth so speed and reliability will no longer be a problem.

Over the coming weeks, I'll be taking out extra time to keep and eye on this place so that support tickets, withdrawals, feature requests, etc. get taken care of as quickly as possible. We've been suffering a bit lately because of the old server being slow and the VPS transition causing bugs, so I definitely want to make up for that as much as possible. So yeah, over the next few weeks, support and payouts will be lightening fast, so let's get this show on the road folks! :cool: