1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Unsubscribed From All Subscribed Forums

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pipergale, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Pipergale

Pipergale Member

Hello.

I seem to have been unsubscribed from all of the forums that I am subscribed to. I did not unsubscribe from any of them myself. I'm now having to manually subscribe to them again. Is this a bug, and will I be rated again once I begin to post on them, after re-subscribing??

Thank you.

Edited: After re-subscribing, and then refreshing the page, I have been automatically unsubscribed from them again.

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

It was a bug. You hadn't actually been unsubscribed from any of the sites. The problem was that the system was displaying a green "plus" when it should have shown a red "x". I have fixed the issue.

3. Pipergale

Pipergale Member

Ok, thanks for responding.

On my dashboard page, it is telling me that I have made 34 posts, when I have made fewer. I made a post on TheGateway Forum, and was not credited. Not sure if this is also a bug or not.

Thanks again ;)

4. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

You are not credited for posts you make in the Gateway. To earn credits you will need to post on the sites listed here.

It could be that the post count is being picked up from sites that you were previously a member on. If you make 50 posts on a site and then subscribe to it here, your post count will automatically be jacked up to 50. You will not be credited for those posts however. You will only be credited for the posts you make after subscribing.

Pipergale likes this.
  5. lokesh kumar

lokesh kumar Active Member

I am facing the same issue. Will someone help me here as I have shared the same concern before but got solution yet so far.