1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Why Some forums on the list are unfair!

Discussion in 'New Users & Approval' started by bomb2060, Jun 26, 2017.

1. bomb2060

bomb2060 Active Member

HI.
    I have tried subscribing to some forum and I must say it's unfair for a forum to be listed and yet takes over 72 hours for a regit ration to be manually approved by the admin.

Secondly, some forum allows you to go through the registration process but does not send the confirmation email.

I think some forums are not well managed by theor owners. They are just listed here to get traffic. I suggest TFW to look into this matter. I have tried to inform the forum owners via message but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Kindly but urgently advice.

Alexandoy likes this.
  2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

There are 2 new forums now with a required rating of 5.0. What do you think about it?

3. bomb2060

bomb2060 Active Member

That is equally unfair! Considering that most writers are not in that category of 5.0.

Some forum owners know that by setting a 5.0, their credit will not be consumed much!

Alexandoy likes this.
  4. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

The cosmetic forum is overrun with spam, and sadly people could probably post anything on it, and still get credit. There are no ratings on it nor spam prevention. However, to be on the safe side, I try to post decent stuff on it.

Alexandoy likes this.
  5. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Usually they set the requirement to 5.0 to disable new subscriptions. Current subscribers are still able to post regardless of whether or not they meet the new requirement.

bomb2060 likes this.