IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

A Healthy Morning Breakfast

Discussion in 'Health' started by Kakashi2020, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 New Member

Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day and we all do have our favorite healthy breakfast dish that perks us up every morning.

Eggs are my breakfast staple and Sunny Side-up is my favorite way of preparing it.

The eggs I use are not the ordinary ones, they are bigger and have double yolks and that means double the satisfaction. I love eating those twin yellow peaks of pleasure.
    It tastes so creamy and smooth almost velvety in texture. Eggs gives me my daily dose of high quality protein, vitamins and minerals.

My usual Morning Breakfast includes, Two Sunny Side-up Double Yolked Eggs along with two pieces of Toasts and a cup of freshly Brewed Coffee. This gives me the energy to start my daily grind with a smile.

IMG_20180310_210050_413.jpg

2. ShikoKamande

ShikoKamande New Member

My healthy breakfast on a normal day include taking a hot mug of either black or white coffe with bread, and two eggs. In addition to that, I am addicted to taking fruits salad; a mixture of oranges, pinapple, banana, strawberries and grapes. Lastly, I do not forget to take lots of water as well.