IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Any Budget Gaming Laptop??

Discussion in 'Computers' started by DaBeast1852, Jan 6, 2017.

1. DaBeast1852

DaBeast1852 New Member

Hi, I am planning on buying a new gaming laptop and i need some recommend. Please recommend me some gaming laptop. Thanks

2. shark1234

shark1234 New Member

There aren't many great gaming laptops. Also I don't know how much you mean by budget.
    If you are thinking about under 1000$ then dell inspiron 7559 is the one you are looking for. It is rated for 800$, 8gb single ram 1 TB HDD, 10 hr battery life, nvidia gtx 960 n 4 gb vid card and these are only for the base model.

Other laptops are msi GE62, ASUS GL552, LENOVO Y700. Acer Aspier E15 (Its for 550$ hurray!!). And if I were to choose from among these laptop's then I'll go with the dell.

3. aksingh

aksingh New Member

All u need to do is buy a laptop with good RAM and a graphics card. Processor with even a speed of 3+ ghz will do well. Get it assembled that's the best way as far as economical laptop is what you are looking for.

4. Zero

Zero New Member

Gaming laptops have gotten popular over the last few years, and even though their prices have gone down a bit, they are still relatively expensive. Since you stated you are in need or looking for a budget gaming laptop you need to realize that you will not come close to playing the recent games in either high resolution or high quality, that is if they can run properly.

5. Zero

Zero New Member

Gaming laptops have gotten popular over the last few years, and even though their prices have gone down a bit, they are still relatively expensive. Since you stated you are in need or looking for a budget gaming laptop you need to realize that you will not come close to playing the recent games in either high resolution or high quality, that is if they can run properly.

6. ken alto

ken alto New Member

Most the latest high quality games will not run smoothly at maximum settings on most midrange laptops. I don't know what your budget is but I can recommend lenovo g50-80. I costs around 500$ and has 8gb RAM and 2gb graphics card. Its runs most latest games smoothly though not all at maximum graphics settings.

7. Pady

Pady New Member

I don't think it is a good idea to buy laptop for gaming. But for any other reason you have to buy it for gaming, the check out bellow.

Following Laptop is priced under $750 to $850, I think it's much budget laptops for Gaming.

1. Acer Aspire VX 15
    2. Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    3. HP Omen 15
    4. Lenovo Legion Y520

All above laptops have those graphics card with Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake quad core. 45 Watt CPUs power. 8 GB DDR4 RAM upgradable up to 16 GB.