IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Any Suggestions On Which Online Business Should I Invest My $150?

Discussion in 'Business' started by Amazingsteven, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Amazingsteven

Amazingsteven New Member

There are so many scam websites on the Internet and it is really hard to distinguish between legitimate and genuine websites from Scammers. So it is no surprisingly, that many people are skeptical about investing their hard earned money online (including myself).
    I have $150 in my PayPal account that I wanted to invest, but I am skeptical about which online business or platform to invest in, that would yield a good ROI (Return On Investment) without losing my capital.
    Please, who know based on experience which legitimate online business or platform to invest my money?

2. surebettn

surebettn New Member

Though, I usually find it uninteresting to recommend any particular business to people because, once things go the wrong way they will start blaming you for their failure. However, If I must recommend, then I would ask as you to venture into T-shirt campaign.

The business model is simple and very rewarding if you do things right. Basically, all you would be doing is to always come up with amazing and simple design on T-shirt(freelancers can do that for you within some minutes), upload the design on sites like Teespring and then run a campaign on Facebook targeting people that might be interested in your design.
    So, any time someone buys your tee, the hosting site will print and ship it to the buyer and you get paid.

The major hassle about this particular business is; coming up with design that people will be interested in. If you can think outside the box and come up with fantastic stuff, you will sure kill it with this business.

wendypie likes this.