IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Anyone have success with Zazzle?

Discussion in 'Business' started by Knotical, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Knotical

Knotical New Member

Recently I decided to heavily revamp a zazzle shop that I have maintained for a while. I am hoping to earn some extra income at first, and then grow it into something more substantial.

Has anyone else here used sites like zazzle to generate additional income?

2. Skysnap

Skysnap New Member

I tried a single design for the mug. However, I noticed that zazzle is extremely competitive. And people have very good designs that are selling really well. So you may have to compete with large number of people in order to sell your designs. For me it didn't made any money at all. I have to put on more designs and see if that works.

3. Kronnoz

Kronnoz New Member

I am self-taught designer and I have a virtual store on Zazzle for about 5 months. Just some time ago I started selling some products, it's a great opportunity, but it also requires time and dedication.

4. Skysnap

Skysnap New Member

I am not successful in it as of yet. I have some of the products which are specific to trend. And I wish to get more seasonal items. So far not much success. I heard it takes a lot of time and promotion to sale stuff on the zazzle. This can be a problem considering, it's hard to find out what works on zazzle. So I am going with the trends and the seasonal items. I have tried T shirts but not much success. I may choose to use their affiliate links and promote if that earns. So both products and affiliate marketing method is my strategy in such case.