IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Appdroid

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Ryan Vincent, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Ryan Vincent

Ryan Vincent New Member

I bet 2017 is going to be a new era where android and apple combine to create one phone. I mean even now both companies copy the designs and some features. The possibilities of them combining isn't really narrow.

2. SeaGato

SeaGato New Member

Actually I beg to differ. I highly doubt this will ever happen. Why would it? First of all Android is an operating system, not a phone manufacturer. So my first question is how is iOS copying an entire operating system? Also who would manufacture these phones and design them? Android isn't its own company that makes phones. Every year, millions of people go and buy new iPhones, so why would Apple change what they have going and adopt Android. They aren't on a decline at all, so it doesn't make sense from a marketing standpoint. How would they incorporate aspects of both iOS and android in one phone anyways? One is based on simplicity while the other is based on customization and variety. There are too many reasons this idea wouldn't work and why I think it will never happen.