IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Apple Or Android

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by TCL, May 27, 2016.

1. Damianus

Damianus New Member

Android of course! You can access more apps and your device is subject to less restrictions in terms of the apps you can use.

Alfaruk likes this.
  2. Alfaruk

Alfaruk New Member

I prefer Android phones and tablets (Samsung products to be precise) to Apple products. My activities are more flexible, so is my interactions with other users of different devices. I once used an Apple device and it really didn't satisfy my needs. If I am ever going to settle for any Apple device, it would be their computers, the latest ones at that. That's just me though others might prefer the latter.

3. Mathan41

Mathan41 New Member

If you ask me "Android or Apple ios? ", I would say Android. Because It has more users in the world. Andso without doubt It has best support. More than It is owned by Google. Above all It is low cost. But in other hand Apple products are always costly than anything. I would recommend Android. ☺️

4. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

Personally, I will go for both Android and Apple.These two have their different specifications and qualities.But, I would like to say that Android has a different taste.We can get more and more apps on Android free of cost.But on the other, we have to purchase many of apps which we like the most.I think so that it is a biggest difference between Apple and Android.