IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Are shooting games all that good?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zbturtle, May 9, 2018.

1. Zbturtle

Zbturtle New Member

Over the years, many shooting games have emerged, though are they all that good? If you take a moment to think about it, many games revolve around the central idea of shooting others on teams or death match, but then again many other games that revolve around other concepts and just involve shooting seem to be more enjoyable. They don't only focus on shooting, but if they have guns it just gives the game a secondary purpose. I for one do enjoy certain shooting games from time to time, but in all honesty, are games such as Factorio and Don't Starve Together better games due to the concepts they wrap themselves around?

2. Pilotwavyjones

Pilotwavyjones New Member

Different people like different kinds of shooting games but when it comes down to developers then it’s hard to trust them. Usually you’ll expect a good shooting game but get trash instead.

3. saba123

saba123 New Member

There are different types of shooting games like: 2D, FPS, BR, TPS and many other. Shooter game are just addictive in my opinion, it's nice when you hi a headshot with an AK-47 in CS:GO, but mostly it depends upon what you want. I have played practically every single type of shooting games, the ones I enjoyed the most were: FPS (First Person Shooter), BR ( Battle Royale).

4. Maleesha Jackson

Maleesha Jackson New Member

Shooting games in general, I don’t think are the best. If you’re into the competitiveness and shooting, battle royal games are amazing. There’s a goal and you have to have skill. I’ve never been one that enjoys playing with computers or robots, so I enjoy the aspect of being able to play with real people. And you all have the same goal, to be the last one standing. There’s perks and downfalls to every game but I feel, if you like being competitive and you’re looking into shooting games to try battle royal.

5. LtSnuggs

LtSnuggs New Member

---
    Yeah. I was going to say about the same thing. I play Apex Legends pretty regularly. And I guess Overwatch can count as a shooting game. But those are really the only two Shooters I play these days. I remember back in the day of Xbox 360, I used to really enjoy the Gears of War series. But it started to just lose its appeal to me after the 3rd one. So, yeah. Probably just stick to BRs if you're in the mood for a shooter.