IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Are u still active on 2go?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Collins Umeh, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Collins Umeh

Collins Umeh New Member

In 2010,I discovered 2go messaging app and I loved it with every cell in my body! It offered instant messaging and can be connected with Facebook so that u can chat with your 2go and Facebook friends at the same time!

But lately,it seems the 2go app is becoming extinct,many people now view it as a 'children's app' while Facebook,WhatsApp,Skyper and Instagram are considered the app for the exposed.

Do u still use the 2go app or is it really extinct?

2. HarrySung

HarrySung New Member

I think its extinct theoretically, but in actual sense, I know people who still use it. 2g0 is a lovely messaging app but I had to stop using it because most of my contacts stopped using it and moved to other messaging apps. I remember those days when I try all means possible to chat so as to increase my user rank, because I wanted to outrank my friends at school. Ranking on 2go during my school days was a big deal and the higher your rank, the higher the respect you command. The last account I opened, I stopped at professional before I stopped using the platform.

3. OT ombudsman

OT ombudsman New Member

I used it the first time and deleted it from the list of applications. Most importantly the developers stagnated with adding more features. Take for instance Nokia that was outplayed with the advent of Android OS. The company took a nose dive in profits.

New applications are taking over in the workplace and for social media.It would be interesting in the coming months to see what next the developers are going to deliver to the market.