IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Are we all equal before God?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by TONNYTINA, May 3, 2017.

1. TONNYTINA

TONNYTINA New Member

I have friend by the name John aged 9. He's a good boy, a friend and a neighbour. Just as any kid, John is ever curious and yearns to know it all.

One day he came to visit and all of a sudden he posed a question, just as usual, "Uncle, does God know us all, by our names, and nature and status?" I said, "Yes, of course! God knows everyone, by name, by their nature and status and loves us all equally. He kept silent for a while then said," Then why did he let us spent the whole day with no food when Jimmy and his mother are having everything they need?" I was dumbfounded.

2. Gad

Gad New Member

We are all equal before God up to a certain extent.The personal relationship with Him defines how one ranks to God.Basic point is,we are humans and He is our creator.But if I am a sinner,He won't bless me.If a friend gets blessed I will start lamenting yet the problem is me.We should strive to maintain a cordial relationship with our maker.

TONNYTINA likes this.
  3. Pravish Shetty

Pravish Shetty New Member

I believe each person is treated equally by God. We all are born equal and empty handed and leave empty handed. It's the humans themselves, which distinguish one from another by habits, color, religion, etc. As far as committing a sin is concerned, one has to pay for his sins sometime during his or her lifetime (karma). God is one and every creation of him will be treated with justice. In other words you will live a happier life if you do good to others. Service to others is the key to your happiness.

4. wasswa sharif

wasswa sharif New Member

The anwer is simple, yes we are all equal before God. God sees us all equally regardless of our health, wealth, gender, age, race to mention but a few and we shall all be judged like we are equal.

5. Janeenp272

Janeenp272 New Member

We are all equal before God. Some may be going through situations that may seem like you cannot get through it but God knows that you can. He will not put anything on you that you cannot bear. Every trial and tribulation you have been through you obviously made it out because if you didn't you would not be here. Sometimes God put us in situations that are preparing us for something greater.