IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Are you willing to take risk in Business?

Discussion in 'Business' started by WriterAtYourService, May 3, 2018.

1. WriterAtYourService

WriterAtYourService New Member

Most of the people nowadays are making business to be their way to a successful life even though we know that it could lead us to success or failure.

But despite of anything, we, Filipinos are still willing to face that kind of challenges. Because business plays a major role within our society. In fact, it is a creative and competitive activity that continuously contributes to the shaping of our society. By satisfying the needs and wants people cannot satisfy themselves, businesses improve the quality of life for people and create a higher standard of living.

2. Shasmilez

Shasmilez New Member

There's hardly a business without a risk attached. We should not be conscious of risk in business but achieving set goals. Instead of focusing on the dangers associated with a business, let's focus more on our dream of success. I love taking risks because they are the stepping stones to success.

3. benG

benG New Member

Yes , i am willing to take risk in business because i believe that destiny and success is not for cowards. Living with fear stops us from taking risks and you can't get anywhere in life without taking risks. For one to standout in the society and conquer the world , you have to be unique ,set your own standards , be original in whatever that you do and this comes with taking huge risks because you only do good when you are focused, taking risks and pushing yourself.

4. Bill Arens

Bill Arens New Member

One of the best ways to have a successful business is to be one of the risk takers. The more willing I am to take risks, the more this can lead to success in my business. Risk takers are winners and there are no rewards without it. You just need to have creative ideas and grab every opportunity to profit from this type of adventure. It's not easy but it's not hard as many people think about taking risks.

You may have failures but there's one thing I can assure you. If you can keep your failures from discouraging you, the next time you try might be your great success or the start of a much better idea or opportunity. This became the foundation of my business and it's necessary to be successful. Go for it!
    2.jpg

5. Glory19

Glory19 New Member

You cannot make money without taking risk. It is however important that you take risks which you can understand, measure and manage.

6. Samsudin

Samsudin New Member

There is no business without risk. All business that we do is always take a risk. I am trader and I knew that risk when I trade on the market.

No Risk No Gain that is my business becuase when we enter the market It's mean we have take a risk for ourselves.

7. Basil Okello

Basil Okello New Member

Some risks may not pay off, but an optimist who takes the risk will always see failure as an opportunity to learn. The willingness to experiment with new ideas is the key to business growth. When you fail, learn to think and plan strategically. Remember that not all risks are good. If you fail, learn from it and move on.

8. Hanson

Hanson New Member

Taking risk is a game of chance not doubt,some risk may not pay-off but be rest assured that you have already learn a great lesson from there,infact sometime you see failure and minor setback as opportunity,
    if you can conduct your own re-search you will fine-out that some successful business men and women are high risk takers.

9. Ofonime Udo

Ofonime Udo New Member

If you wan't to become a successful business man or woman you must evaluate the level of risk that can occure in your business field,doing this will place you in a particular risk margine,you don't need to take too much risk in a business,taking too much risk can bring your business to it's end point,but if you can take a risk and survive then have it in mind that many failure that you will see in your business field will become an opportunity.Big risk takers are always the successful people in their various field of endavoure.

10. G $-Money

G $-Money New Member

Investing in ourselves is very important because it shows we believe in ourselves. Before we can ask others to take a chance on us and our dreams, we must be willing to take a chance on ourselves. Risk is the first step to reward, so as the old saying goes; No Risk, No Reward!

11. samm Rimzz

samm Rimzz New Member

In this world you must be willing to take risk or else you will never go to the next level.
    Risk taking thou needs planning for the business even before starting and going forward without fear

12. Rafel30

Rafel30 New Member

Having a successful business must involve taking some risks. We just need to be careful when taking risk to avoid loss. We should be able to detect and avoid scammers when they come.