IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Art And Men

Discussion in 'Art' started by Mudrijedan, Jul 12, 2017.

?

Do you think it's gay for a man to have a strong love for art?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Mudrijedan

Mudrijedan New Member

I was recently on Instagram when I saw a picture of August Alsina. I immediately went and read the comments because I knew what majority of the people were going to say. "Oh he's gay", "He's coming out", "Looks suspect", and stuff like that. The majority of them felt like it was too feminine. In my eyes, I saw a black male with a love for art. I feel like people are calling him gay because they don't understand the meaning behind art, they don't value art like some men do!

nosleep3134 likes this.
  2. Shaguftaa

Shaguftaa New Member

Not at all. Men are human beings too and art is meant to appeal to all humans alike. I agree with @Mudrijedan, people do taunt a man who really loves art. This is a completely wrong practice, and it has deeper effects on men. It discourages them from expressing their emotions or showing their real feelings towards something. I personally admire men who have a deep understanding of art and appreciate it truly.

3. mshaggy7

mshaggy7 New Member

Its Totally outrageous Discriminating ones fate. When You Always Listing What Peoples Say About You Then you Are internally and Visually Becoming a dead men. When You are Beautiful They say You Are too conceited. When You Are Ugly They Call You A Beast Or An Ogre. Let Them Say What They Want To say. Just be What You Wanna be. You Are born With The Art In you. There Are Many envying your gift. Its A free World.

4. nosleep3134

nosleep3134 Member

gay gay gay gay gay................
    not ME of course, Im just happy to do it
    ..................Nope Still gay

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017