IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Art

Discussion in 'Art' started by Derrick, Nov 3, 2017.

?

Drawing been an art is it a skill or a talent?

1. Skill or talent

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Derrick

Derrick New Member

I was thinking about replicating of real images into sketch work which is drawing art.Ever since i was in my little age drawing was part of my daily activity but what i used to produce was not professionall .I later encountered real professional artists who even to an extend could replicate most celebrities and the like.The one thing i did not understand is how our differences came about

2. BenjaminKS

BenjaminKS New Member

ART.
    It is a skill acquired by experience, study, or observation. This is a large subject but I am going to talk about a few ways Art has been used to benefit and improve lives.
    - Music is an art where artists communicate messages through singing with the combination of instrumental sounds. This Art has benefited a lot of people, many have made and are still making millions out of this. Concerts, wedding celebrations, funerals, parties, and clubbing happen every day, and artists use these platforms to give entertainment and get paid.
    - Tailoring. It sounds strange but it's an art, this is where we have textile designers that come up with clothes for deferent occasions and climates. Can imagine how many people marry and get married each day? and every one of them must shop for the appropriate dress, not mentioning the guests.
    - Catering. Many spend times out with friends and relatives and even organize business meetings in some eateries around town. Many find it easy to buy ready food because of convenience and many more reasons. Catering has become big business all over the world. Airlines have adopted it as part of customer satisfaction tool, you may not enjoy the seat but you will certainly enjoy the meal.
    - Drawing. This is another big business. It looks obvious to hang a camera taken photo, but it looks special to attention when hand drawn. I have personally come across many beautiful drawings hanged on hospital walls, hotels, government offices and big animal parks. Millions have been spent in buying home decoration hand paint drawings.
    - Accessories. Making of accessories has become the thing of the century, Both ladies and men love accessories to blend with what they wear. There are many beautiful homemade earrings, necklaces, finger rings hairpins and many more that are won at deferent parts of the body, Small and big accessory business make a lot of many through this art.
    -Carpentry. In almost every home in the world has a wooden item, be it a chair, drawer, and many more household items. It's an art that settles the comfort of a home.
    Art basically involves imaginative power and creativity. In this modern world, art has been used together with science to produce high quality of items and services and thereby protect the environment from wasteful practices. This field is still growing because more human needs arise each day and many innovative minds grow, therefore it is here to stay.