IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Avengers Infinity War

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ShiningRose, May 9, 2018.

1. ShiningRose

ShiningRose New Member

Did you guys go see this movie yet? It was amazing! Probably one of my favourite movies in recent history, and probably the ugliest cry I've had in months and months. I'm a very weak person when faced with powerful and emotional scenes during a movie, so maybe it was just me but this one film struck hard. Don't worry I won't spoil anything, and I suggest you guys do the same. The movie is still very recent so I bet there are lots of people who haven't seen it yet.

My favourite part of the movie was the character Thanos. He was so cool because the movie makes you think he's an unambiguous villain - and you think that because of the trailers and posters that Marvel has been publishing - but in reality he's more like an anti-hero. He has charm and charisma, his powers are so menacing, and his appearance is terrifying. The build up to him with all the previous super hero and especially the Avengers movies was so exciting, and the payoff was completely worth it.

How about you guys? Did you see the movie? What are your thoughts about it? Please tell me I'm not the only one who got really emotional while watching it!

2. Avatar21

I have to admit I was slightly disappointed in Avengers Infinity War. While many characters die in this movie only one of them has a scene that, I feel, really makes an impact emotionally, that of Peter Parker. The others were rushed and I didn't have time to really mourn them. It all happened too fast and sloppy. I feel like the directors just wanted to advance the plot but did it without much interest in how the deaths should impact the audience. But I have to applaud them for taking on such a complex and big project and making it a really good movie overall. Beside the rushed emotional moments, the action scenes, the comedy, the effects and the camera work are beautifully executed.