IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Being A Mother

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by amitkokiladitya, Feb 2, 2017.

?

Does being a mother bounds you in life?

Poll closed Mar 4, 2017.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. To some extent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya New Member

The word MOTHER is not just a designation of six letters but what evolves with it is a saga of love, care, understanding and selfless sacrifices. For what lies in front of you is a pure soul, totally dependent on you and shall inculcate all that is within you or will come from you.

As for a person like me who has longed for years to become a mother little did I know that the word has so much to unfold and holds the capability to completely transform me as a human being.
    Being a mother is not easy but indeed the best thing to happen in your life. This is truly a blessing bestowed upon you where you are nurturing a creature which has evolved from you, is yours and shall be yours forever.

But a truth is that there is no perfect way to be a mother. Each situation is unique, every child is different and each mother has different challenges, different skills n abilities and above all different temperament towards life and handling things. But what is same is the fact that every mother loves her child to the utmost.

Do not give up. Teach him, love him, care for him and what you shall get back would be priceless. Your child will learn to love from you…..react the way you will do……handle things the way they will see you do. The day you will see them reverting your actions, your acts of love you shall undoubtedly reach the seventh sky. A simple example is when one day I was complaining about headache and my 2yr old boy simply got up , kissed my forehead and did not forget to add “ abhi theek ho jayega” (which means: all shall be well soon…. ) I learned that all my pains and efforts to make him a good person will not go fruitless.

Motherhood is a phase where you shall feel tired but happy at the same time, exhausted and blessed at the other.
    Reap him with all your love and devotion and then there shall be no lack of love ever in your life.
    His single smile and hug is simply worth all your efforts.
    So “CONTINUE BEING A SUPERMOM

2. Geeta

Geeta New Member

How does it feel like to breathe? Possibly we all are conditioned to think of no other response then to say, it's so natural .We know of no other way of existence. Similarly being a mother is perhaps the most satisfying role that a woman can ever essay in her life. It feels so special to have this gift of bringing a life in this world and nourishing it with all your love. Nothing can be more beautiful than to hold your child in your arms and see him grow and pass through the various stages of life.

In India our sacred texts say,"Maa tujhe salaam". It literally means that 'Mother we salute you' for the sacrifices that you have made in order to make us the person we are today. Although I feel that being a mother is a very humbling experience. It teaches you so much. It is a precious gift that surpasses every other.