IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Belly fat

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Keibah, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Keibah

Keibah New Member

Hi, I'm seeking to finding a different and decent way to loosing my belly fat because I'm almost giving up right now. I need useful tips.

I have never had the flat tummy I always wanted. I've had this pouch since as far back as I can remember and don't tell me to diet or do the regular crunches and planks. I have tried all that and I'm still here typing.

Any useful tips will be really appreciate. I'm highly anticipating.

QueenofHearts likes this.
  2. Van

Van New Member

To loose belly fat you have to reduce sugar, soft drinks and fat red meat. Eat proteins in the morning like eggs. Ensure by the course of the day you take snacks rich in fibre and alot of water like 5litres minimum a day.

Do exercise in morning hours and at evening eat well balanced meal at lunch. Before you sleep take a light meal like rice and greens and a fruit.

3. lindaisjane

lindaisjane New Member

I sincerely hope this helps you, it did wonders for me and I still fall back on it now and then.

A few years ago my weight soared all the way up to two hundred pounds. I was mortified. Never before had I been so heavy and I was starting to feel doomed to a life of being huge. I was not up to a strenuous bout of exercise every day or every other day even and dieting, while it had worked for me in the past, seemed too slow for what I wanted and needed to give me a kick start into looking and feeling better.

By chance I ran into an article which described a breathing and pelvic tilt routine that would slough off weight in a matter of days. Believe it or not it worked, and it worked well. I have to admit that it takes a bit of perseverance to do this and the people I recommended it to tried it but couldn't put in the amount of effort necessary for good results so they blew it off, but even now if I am feeling paunchy and my weight is creeping up, I do a modified version in which I only do about five minutes worth of the exercise and its enough for me to get things under control in a few weeks. For fast and startling results though, you will want the full regime.

What you do is this. Lay on your back (I find this the easiest way to do a pelvic tilt) with your hands resting over you abdomen. Now while you take a deep breath in through your nose, tilt you hips and lower back into the floor and tighten your abdominals for all they are worth. Hold that for a few seconds and then blow out the air, hard, through your mouth. Repeat this for twenty minutes a day four days a week and I guarantee you will not only have a super flat stomach, your posture will be better and you will lose a ton of weight. I found that breaking the routine into two sessions of ten minutes each worked best for me.

If you can't manage twenty minutes try for two sets of five minutes every day of the week. I am sure that this too will give you good results. I would like to know if this works for you. Good luck.

4. QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts New Member

Woooooweeeeee, that darn belly fat! Especially after 3 c-sections... is not joke. :mad: I'm currently working out and doing lots of cardio to try and get rid of this extra large muffin top. Heheheeeee, ummmmmm, I'm thinking that drinking lots of water may be beneficial. I've been noticing some inches being shredded the more I drink water and do my cardio exercises. I am so looking forward ridding myself of my muffin top as well. Good luck Love and keep striding for it. We'll eventually get there. :D:);) Hopefully! Until then, like Julia Roberts said in Eat, Pray and Love; "Everyone loves a good muffin top". And if they don't, oh well their problem. Leave my love handles alone! ;)

Keibah likes this.
  5. Keibah

Keibah New Member

This seems promising. I going to give it a try from today. After a month, I will inform you of my progress.