IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Benefits of Green Tea

Discussion in 'Health' started by Fati, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Fati

Fati New Member

1) Cancer.
    In countries where green tea consumption is high, cancer rates tend to be lower.

2) Stroke.
    Drinking green tea on a regular basis is associated with a reduced risk of stroke.

3) Weight loss.
    Green tea promotes weight loss & keeps you in shape.

4) Diabetes.
    Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating.

2. Sujeeth

Sujeeth New Member

"Some of these benefits are still being debated, so please do your own research if you want to use green tea for medicinal purposes.
    • Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. ...
    • Diabetes. ...
    • Heart Disease. ...
    • Esophageal Cancer. ...
    • Cholesterol. ...
    • Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. ...
    • Tooth Decay. ...
    • Blood Pressure."

3. aksingh

aksingh New Member

Well! one of the most common benefit of green tea is that its a great antioxidant which reduces the free radicals in our body hence promoting good health.

4. lancer254

lancer254 New Member

Green tea is a great source of L-Theanine which acts as a cognitive enhancer.

5. khawer ali qureshi

khawer ali qureshi New Member

I think Green Tea is much beneficial for health. I had food poison a few months ago. Doctor suggested my to take Green Tea with a few drops of lemon juice and It worked fine. I got rig of heart burn and all other abdominal infections. Now a days people don't like to use the herbal remedies as they work slowly. Herbal remedies stays beneficial in long term and there are not side effect if you use it a proper way. Green Tea is also beneficial for weight loss and heart diseases. It controls the blood pressure and decreases the cholesterol level.

6. Olufemi David Olatunji

Olufemi David Olatunji New Member

Consumption of green tea as a part of a healthy lifestyle helps maintain a healthy heart.
    Green tea is very much rich in catechins. It doubles up as a refreshing beverage and a calorie-free hydrating agent, making every cuppa a magical experience.
    Moreover, green tea being 99.5% water is the perfect way to get your daily fluid intake. Staying hydrated is a key essential to ensure bodily functions are carried out efficiently.