IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Benefits of green tea!

Discussion in 'Health' started by Haroon Rasheed, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

Green tea is a delicious variety of tea that is made from the camellia sinesis plant.Green tea is more than just green liquid.Green tea has small amounts of minerals that are important for health.Green tea contains an active ingredient which is called caffeine,which is a known stimulant.Green tea is used to increase fat burning and boost the metabolic rate.Green tea is also an excellent source of powerful antioxidants.Green tea makes sense that it could help you lose weight.

2. chairman

chairman New Member

I will have to start drinking tea because of health changes. I loved soda pop but that is no longer an option as the drinks of choice. Whats the best tea out there other than green tea?

3. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

If you are trying to improve your health,this 'super drink' desreves your full attention.Green tea is a delicious variety of tea.Some green tea varieties are better for weight loss than others.If you are on a weight-loss mission,you might want to choose Matcha green tea.But...just be careful not to be pile on the honey or sugar!
    Agree?

4. Kitakita

Kitakita New Member

Green tea is indeed delicious and it has lots of good benefits in our body when we drink it. Researchers says that it's best alternative for coffee as the caffeine content of green tea is way more milder than coffee.

As for myself what I've noticed when I started drinking green tea is I was able to get a good night sleep, it also helps me to calm down. I am suffering from insomnia for almost a decade, maybe one of the factor for my insomnia is I am a coffee addict. I am slowly introducing green tea to my body and I like how my body is responding positively to it.

5. mikoo01

mikoo01 New Member

Research has likewise demonstrated that green tea diminishes weight by empowering the body's thermogenesis procedure, which expands the use of vitality and the oxidization of fat in the body. Many mixes found in plants have this impact. The uncommon thing about green tea is that it doesn't expand the heart rate, and is consequently accepted to be more secure than slim down pills, for example, ephidrine that likewise work by fortifying thermogenesis

6. JaiGuru

JaiGuru New Member

One of the most healthful teas you can drink is called Oolong. Oolong teas come in a wide variety of flavors from Earthy, to tangy. What sets them apart from other varieties is that they are fermented before brewing. The chemical changes specific compounds in the leaf undergo increases the antioxidant value of the drink considerably over varieties which are simply cured.

7. meensusa

meensusa New Member

Many experts say that drinking green tea is one of the easiest way of losing weight. I usually drink tea with cream or milk. Few months back, I tried to drink green tea without sugar and milk. It was very bitter and I couldn't drink at all. So I stopped that experiment.

If it is available in a capsule form, I can try it.:)

8. surebettn

surebettn New Member

I've heard many people talk about how good and wonderful green tea is. But, I usually think that this kind of tea is for special purpose-weight loss and other stuffs like that.
    I think I will do more research and also find out from my doctor if switching to great tea will do me good.