IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat Quickly at Home

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Beautiful Maria, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Beautiful Maria

Beautiful Maria New Member

Dieting and exercise go hand in hand. If you thought that only dieting will burn your belly fat, you are wrong. If you really want to lose weight, you need to include an hour of exercise in your daily routine for targeting and reducing belly fat.
    Here, is a simple exercise that can help you reduce belly fat faster than you thought it would take.
    ~CARDIO EXERCISE
    Walking! This is the ultimate fat cutter exercise you can easily do at home. Take atleast 40 minutes a day to walk. This will gradually burn your belly fat when practice regularly. Running, jogging, are also a cardio exercise. So, do try it at home a see visible results.

2. gibbs

gibbs New Member

There is a really simple workout structure that uses only four exercises, these are two weight training exercises, one cardio exercise and one core exercise.
    *You start with push-ups for twenty seconds then rest for ten seconds.
    *Do deep squats for twenty seconds then rest ten seconds.
    *Finish off with twenty seconds of burpees then rest for ten seconds and go back to the first exercise and repeat the whole process for ten minutes.
    This little workout is going to have you sweating like crazy and on top of that help burn calories.

3. Ellepanda

Ellepanda New Member

I started losing weight when I started counting calories. It is a nice decision to keep track of the calorie count of everything you eat. It will make you conscious every time you put food in you mouth. In my case, I even bought a food weighing scale. I measure my food intake by the grams and use a food tracker app to help me count calories.