IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Best movies 2016

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Orjidaven, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Orjidaven

Orjidaven New Member

My best movie for 2016 is 'Suicide Squad'. I would love if you post about your favourite 2016 movie

2. Iyisha

Iyisha New Member

White girl

3. todwyer01

todwyer01 New Member

Hands down: Deadpool. Ryan Reynolds' 4th wall breaking makes the movie and the Ferris Bueller at the end is perfect. I personally could use more fight scenes, but regardless Deadpool is true sarcastic humor. Definitely a must see. I agree Suicide Squad is funny, but the editing done to it kills all the subtle story lines and character development that could be there but was cut out due to budgeting.

4. Gad

Gad New Member

2016 was a rather exciting one on the movie front.Zootopia would top my animation list,Sausage Party,Angry birds the movie.I cannot forget Deadpool,Marauders and Central Intelligence.Apart from Marauders,the rest in my list have lots of action and humour.They also have awesome plots.

5. Treon

Treon New Member

We have the same taste. I absolutely loved Deadpool. My expectations weren't too high when I went to see it but wow! It's my favourite Marvel movie. I couldn't get enough of Ryan Reynolds. He did such an amazing job.. sexy, sarcastic and sly at the same time.

I'm very excited for Deadpool 2, it's suppose to come out in 2018.

6. antonio

antonio New Member

For me the best movie of this year has been split. it has a really good argument and really exciting movie.

7. maryliz2017

maryliz2017 New Member

My favorite movie of 2016 was Central Intelligence with The Rock and Kevin Hart. In my opinion, this movie was hysterically funny. The movie is packed with action and humor at the same time. If you are a fan of The Rock, which I am, I highly recommend seeing this movie.

8. Reese

Reese New Member

9. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

My favorite movie for 2016 was the invitation as Will (Logan Marshall-Green) works through emotional baggage,

10. gisellewebber

gisellewebber New Member

I believe the best 2016 movie. Had to be the live action Jungle book. It was even better then the first. The animals look so real.