IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Best online colleges

Discussion in 'Education' started by Nikki E., Dec 6, 2016.

1. Nikki E.

Nikki E. New Member

I've been toying with the idea of possibly going back to school after I have my baby. I'm just in the beginning stages of researching. I don't think I'd be ready to commit until he's about 6 months old, so I definitely have time to evaluate my options. I'm interested mostly in a business degree that can easily be used upon graduation. I haven't quite figured out what that would be yet, so I just need recommendations for online colleges that offer business degrees. Thank you in advance.

2. darkshadow0001

darkshadow0001 New Member

I would research the schools that are available. I have thought about going back to school as well, however I think the best possible solution to this wold be a state school. A lot of state schools offer online classes now too, and they are more known for a better job then some the other online schools. I am sure that schools like Kaplan can be good, but I also read there are a lot of for-profit online schools and I am not sure if they would be good. I think the best answer to this is to do research, or go to a state school that offers online degrees.