IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Best Social Media Sites? Facebook VS. Twitter ect..

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Raffy Mark, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Raffy Mark

Raffy Mark New Member

I'm a Facebook user not only me but all of my family, relative,classmates,friends and friends of friends are using Facebook. This is my first social media site I ever always visited since a learn using computer I'm sure this one of the most popular their in terms connecting people and some of Entertaining features.

I'm planing to use some of social media sites beside Facebook what you can suggest or recommend for me guys and why ? post or reply what are the interesting about the site you want to recommend.

2. Lucita

Lucita New Member

I would suggest you use platforms like twitter and linked in that have a professional approach that is if your are using social media to grow your professional scope. Incase of advertising and creating awareness platforms like instagram and facebook are the best since you have the ability to post and display what you are offering to your customers. Reddit and quora are best when you need to enquire about something. That's my take on social media platforms but you also need to be careful always.

3. NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja New Member

I believe it is still Facebook. It is the biggest social media network on the world-wide-web as of this date, both in terms of the total number of users and name recognition. Within 12 years, they managed to accumulate more than 1.6 billion monthly active users all over the world and this makes it one of the best mediums for connecting people worldwide. It is also good for growing your business with Facebook Ads marketing.

You need to know more about your target market first. But for me, the best platforms for socializing and marketing activities are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Hope this helps.

4. waelmanz

waelmanz New Member

Facebook has an advantage that is not available at Twitter which is creating pages helping you to spread your ideas. Besides, promoting posts is cheaper at Facebook than Twitter. You are already a Facebook user, so I suggest Twitter for you as an additional social networking site: you will meet interesting people such as writers, artists, businessmen and politicians.

5. Lynn Fowler

Lynn Fowler New Member

I use Facebook more than anything. Not only do I connect with family and friends there, but I am also in a number of writing groups and have pages for my writing and my publishing business. Quite a few people use Facebook for advertising, but I haven't yet tried FB ads.

As well as Facebook, I'm on a few "paid to post" social sites, and just last week was able to personally meet up with a friend that I made on one of those sites, which was a very nice experience.

I'm also on Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn, but don't really "get" any of them, so don't spend very much time there. Over the years I've tried several other social networking sites, but haven't followed through with them.