IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Best Way To Earn Online

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Fati, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Fati

Fati New Member

Are you looking for ways to earn extra income on the internet during your leisure time but have no clue on how to start?
    There are actually different ways of making money online. In fact, it is a lot easier than you think.

Paid Surveys – the best and easiest way to make money online
    Among all other methods to earn extra income, paid surveys is the best and easiest way to make money online. What could be easier than answering few questions and sharing your thoughts on a survey? :)

2. aksingh

aksingh New Member

Surveys are rarely given to people what the surveys aim is that they just want your personal info which they can use one way or the other to boost sales of some services or products. Can you share how much you earned so far from surveys with screenshots

AF1013 likes this.
  3. Moranme

Moranme New Member

I am getting simple surveys daily and making decent money from just one survey website.

4. lancer254

lancer254 New Member

I have become sceptical of survey sites. There are just too many fake survey sites scamming people. This has really tarnished the reputation of online money sites.

However, I still believe there are genuine survey sites out there.

5. deugfor

deugfor New Member

I think that people can make money online doing many things such as surveys, commenting, affiliate programs, programming ...and so on. However, you should be careful when it comes to online jobs because internet is full of scams. So that you should research the company before you register because this is the way that will let you to know the real job from the scam one.

6. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

If there are so many scams out there, and some of you have tried it out and it has worked for you. Then why don't you share the site so that others can start making money

Katie365 likes this.
  7. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

Earning through the internet while staying at home is not easy as it seems. I tried to earn money through survey sites and most of them were scam as they don't pay for each and every survey. Another way of earning money online is to earn by your videos on Youtube.com. They pay less but they do pay at least. I uploaded almost 30 videos a month ago and i earned $25 up to now. It is not easy to upload unique videos. As they are strict about copyrighted video so you cannot use the video from another member on the Youtube. Youtube pays for the clicks on the adsense ads on video and adsense allows a payout when your earning reaches $100. Another way to earn money online is to write articles for the websites. Thereare many websites that pay to write unique and high quality content for them.

8. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

Thank you for the tips, but the problem with my absence is that it can't be verified. I tried but for months it is still showing the same and that of my adword is also not doing well with it because i am finding it hard to verify.

9. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

To get Adsense on your Youtube channel, you must have to upload more than 2 videos then apply for an Adsense account. After getting approved you have to link your Adsense account with Youtube channel. After this step you will be able to displays ads on your videos.

Adword is another product from google that is different that Adsense. Adword is to advertise your content or website on other platforms. You would have to invest some money to avail Adword benefits. Adword would bring traffic to your website, blog or content.

ezjason likes this.
  10. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

I wish I can give you my details maybe you can check it out n tell me what I need to do.

11. ezjason

ezjason New Member

Thank you for your information. I might try YouTube to make money, but I need to invest in a camera and what not first. I also might make a blog but I heard it takes a lot of time before you are able to make money from it.

12. ezjason

ezjason New Member

Also what is your YouTube channel if you don't mind me asking?

13. phyowinkoko

phyowinkoko New Member

The best way to earn money online from Myanmar is signing up in freelancing websites and doing freelance jobs. Adsense is not available in Myanmar. Google Adsense does not allow Myanmar users to open an Adsense account.

It is a shame for Myanmar. I wish that Adsense will become available in Myanmar in the near future.

14. spike1206

spike1206 New Member

Surveys tend to be long and often pay little for your work. Also, you may go through a lengthy trial process to see if you are eligible, just to be told you are not and sent to a different survey. In my experience, surveys are not the best way to go and other methods are preferred. Websites like this and other ones that give you rewards for doing various tasks tend to be the best option for making a little extra cash. Of course, YouTube will pay off if you have a big channel and/or get a lot of views on your videos. For me, I have around 250 subs and get about 500 views a month but earn a dollar or less.

AF1013 likes this.
  15. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

I have been trying to fix my ad word but it keeps telling me not active. Please can someone advice me on whatcto do.

Attached Files:

16. Ninalyn

Ninalyn New Member

AA lot of information about this and I really having hard time using adsense. Anyone wants to help me?

17. Rhomhie Morelh Campo

Rhomhie Morelh Campo New Member

Earning Money is quite hard sometimes knowing that taking a survey would make you believe on those scams, I mean not all survey have scams on them but nearly some of the surveys are legit but if you really want to make a sum amount of money online you really need to put a spare time and effort on it, like making quality videos in your channel that helps your viewers on something they haven't done before, making top 10 videos or you can also earn money by posting links that are connected to your ad fly account which takes a certain amount of time but you will get there, or creating an E book for example you would just be amazed knowing you are earning a lot of money creating E books, or become an affiliate! on different kinds of market let's say Amazon, E bay, Alibaba and many more, being a graphic designer or selling your designs you don't need to be a professional to do it, as you know there are a lot of opportunities and ways on how to earn money online i really depends on your mind set and how persistent and willing you are to earn money it does not requires age, it only requires determination like what you are doing right now, posting on this forum right? seeking opportunities on earning money.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  18. Liamshakspear

Liamshakspear New Member

In my opinion the best way to earn real cash is to do online writing.Freelancing e.t.c. Those guys who rely on free money without putting in the work probably earn very little.In Online writing the more you put in the work the more money you get.Thats just my isolated opinion.

19. kasunjoes

kasunjoes New Member

There are many ways that anyone could earn online such as online surveys , blogging, affiliate marketing, t- shirts designing, submitting articles, posting on forums etc. I have made a good amount by those ways and would like to share with anyone. The secret of being success is trust, uniqueness and most importantly being genuine.

20. David17

David17 New Member

I personally think the best way to earn online (without investment/ for a newbie) would be through Blogging or Paid To Post on forums. What really matters is the passion and commitment the person has/ would give.
    Talking of Blogging, I will suggest you to have a good quality content to bring about to your blog. Make some unique content which entice your visitors to visit your blog regularly (An inspiring, or influential, or impactful content). Add more relevant information and seek more traffic through these various methods
    1.Organic by using basic techniques like SEO ,Email Marketing , content promotion on social media etc.
    2.Paid by PPC ads,social media paid promotions can bring more traffic on your blog.
    I have also found that good SEO is the best way to spread the word about your blog. This way, people end up at your blog organically by searching for related content. Social media is also an key factor, but it’s less impactful until you don't have the mass/followers, as in your startup status.