IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Best Way To Earn Online

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Fati, Feb 21, 2017.

1. hahahahaahhalucyucom

hahahahaahhalucyucom New Member

I think best way to earn money online is through website with google best ad network. They only require €70 to be paid every month and it's not so hard to reach. And I know looking for earn money (not to much) on this forum theforumwheel.com. I hope I will earn $10 first day. This is a picture of adsense earnings I hope you will like it. [​IMG]

2. bomb2060

bomb2060 New Member

Well, i have noticed from the chats above, that when people hear of online jobs, they think they're simple and can be done at one's free time. This is wrong. I must admit that 90% of online jobs can be achieved from commitment and passion of someone. It's only a certified consultant or engineer that can earn while sleeping. Since all s/he will require his /her name on the business and earn royalties!

Anyway, i'm not against the likes and survey kind of business. But i must admit that those are very old methods of making money online.
    I would recommend Academic and SEO article writing. I have been dong that for 8 years now and it has never failed me.

3. bomb2060

bomb2060 New Member

I have a few questions about this post you have made @hahahahaahhalucyucom
    1. What is the daily traffic for this website?
    2. How much did you spend in order to achieve this massive returns?
    3. How are the impressions per day?
    4. How did you do the Optimization in order to receive this massive pay per day?
    Can you please share the link fo the website. It must be on Alexa ranking above 100?!

4. cm1821

cm1821 New Member

Do not lose your time with paid serveys, it is useless.You can do 1-2 serveys per month, so it do not worth your time.

5. KloeRinz

KloeRinz New Member

My tip is to not bother with surveys. My suggestions would be to be a freelancer in the following: Article writing, HIT task worker, or Video Captioning or Transcription. Those are actual productive work, and you can be compensated properly, as well as develop skills that can further help you find more jobs. I also recommend spending time on forums like these, so one can earn money while interacting with people. It's much more productive than just blindly surfing the internet or taking surveys.

6. ghostwriter1974

ghostwriter1974 New Member

I've cashed out twice on Inbox Dollars, but it takes me almost a year to get to the payout limit. But that is only doing the email part. I also make money on coupon sites like Moby, Ibotta and Saving Star. Some other good ones are InstaGC and Swagbucks.

7. Abdul Haseeb

Abdul Haseeb New Member

There are many ways to earn money online but most of the times we get rejected or get very low pay due to geographic location. Same is the case with the surveys. I live in a country where they don't offer many surveys and they were banned 4-5 years ago. Since then I am doing mini jobs/tasks in CrowdFlower. So, this is my best way to earn money online but the reason is that I am limited. People which are in good geographic locations can have thousands of different ways to earn a potential income easily.

8. Julie

Julie New Member

Exactly! I signed up for one of those survey website under a newly created email address and it is filled with spam. It seems like every single survey that I filled out sent my email to a company that sends 6 or more spams a day.

9. Amazingsteven

Amazingsteven New Member

If you residents in the US/UK Paid surveys are a great way to earn extra income online because most of these survey sites pay better for users from US/UK and surveys are always available for them, mostly on a daily basis . But for people outside of US/UK paid surveys is not for you because you won't get surveys to take and even if they comes the pay is not worth it. Another way to earn money online is working on micro tasks sites like crowdflower, microworkers, jobboy, rapidworkers, and shorttask . All these websites accept workers International.
    I am working online as a freelance writer , I think it is the best way to earn money online.

10. supaxpat

supaxpat New Member

From personal experience, making money through paid surveys seems easy. But, I don't believe it's the easiest because sometimes, you need to pass many huddles to qualify for survey taking and the pay is generally not worth the hassle. Another thing that pissed me off about this money making method is that available surveys are usually few to guarantee any decent earning per day.

Offering freelance service on sites like fiverr, elance, odesk, etc is easy and will definitely bring in better money for anybody than survey taking. Just learn any useful skill from Youtube and you will be good to go.

11. Gloria Aude

Gloria Aude New Member

Moranne, which website please??

12. potentialwriter

potentialwriter New Member

In my own perspective, taking survey is not the best way to make money online. Taking survey online simply involves answering a few questions in form of filling forms and getting some few cents in return, but this only works in certain areas. In the United States, United Kingdom and Canada, it's easier to take paid survey and make money. In these parts of the world, you always get qualified for most of the survey invitations sent. If you are a US resident, you get qualified for almost all survey invitations and earn a decent income daily at the comfort of your home.

What I consider to be the best way to make money online is having a personal website and selling both digital and physical products. The start-up capital may be high for this kind of business, but one may start first by freelancing. There are hundreds of freelance writing sites that get you paid just to write, comment and post relies to fresh posts.

13. potentialwriter

potentialwriter New Member

You must own a money making machine which is your personal website. This machine must be properly developed to become a cash pumping one. This is achievable if and only if traffic generating techniques are applied. Every website, when newly created, is published but only made visible to you. You need to take certain steps to make it known and visible to the world. Then, it becomes a cash pumping machine for you.

Without spending a dime, one can achieve this, but it takes some days, weeks, months or even years to see results. This is where most people suffer due to over-anxiety. This is the principle with which the internet works for anyone. As you move on with your online activities, you get to understand more techniques that work faster and better for you.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  14. Themayor

Themayor New Member

In my own opinion, the best way to earn money online is through freelance writing. Although it takes dexterity and commitment to make money from writing.

There are many sites that are ready to pay for your good work of writing. As will all know that the World is at the finger tip through internet.

So, earning online is best achieved by writing for people who need one's services.

15. Themayor

Themayor New Member

In my own opinion, the best way to earn money online is through freelance writing. Although it takes dexterity and commitment to make money from writing.

There are many sites that are ready to pay for your good work of writing. As we all know that the World is at the finger tip through internet.

So, earning online is best achieved by writing for people who need one's services.

16. Medowriter

Medowriter New Member

@Fati, I agree with you based on the fact I presume you get more survey tasks in your location. In my opinion paid to post forum is the easiest way to earn and learn online.

17. mumu

mumu New Member

I have tried different ways to earn money online like surveys, however, because I'm from the Philippines, I am always not qualified. Mostly online jobs prefer workers from the US, UK or Canada. I'm lucky if I will be able to find online jobs that cater worldwide.

Though this is the situation, I never give up. I know one day, i will be able to find the right job for me.

18. Stephen

Stephen New Member

:DHave you forgotten posting and replying in a forum like this? You can also try online marketing and freelance. There is also betting:p.

19. Bill800

Bill800 New Member

How many articles are there about making money
    online? Thousands? Millions? Enough? Probably.
    But there’s a problem. Too many of them are just
    sales pitches to convince you to sign up for some
    seminar, webinar, training session or some other
    way to become an online millionaire.
    They really give online money making a bad name.
    But it is possible to make money online. I mean, the
    people selling all of those millionaire pitches are
    making money, right?
    There are legitimate ways to make money online.
    The problem is that the real ways to make money
    aren’t “get rich quick” schemes.
    Most of them require a lot of work and sometimes a
    lot of dedication before seeing a return on your
    time. But if you really want to make money online,
    work from home or turn an idea into a business,
    you can do it.

20. sweetiepie8509

sweetiepie8509 New Member

I have tried the whole survey thing and well it just doesn't pay enough so I found an amazing work from home watching videos and just checking off the emotions and I love it already made over $50 it's pretty easy and I love doing it.