IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Between Mohammed Ali,Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather who is your favorite boxer?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by stude69, Jun 11, 2016.

1. stude69

stude69 New Member

I started watching boxing back when Mohammed Ali was a legend in the good old days,then Tyson rose to fame,this guy was a beast in the ring I enjoyed watching him throw knock out punches at his opponents Tyson never failed to impress me, Mayweather is also a tough guy at the ring I love his defensive moves boxing,let's face it....... boxing without such guys would not be interesting,between the three guys I have mentioned who is your favourite?

2. Masterio

Masterio New Member

There is no doubt in considering Mohammed Ali as the best boxer. Tyson was a good boxer and has the greatestpersonality, but his after wrestling career has put a bad impact on people. Mayweather has a brilliant record in wrestling, but he has never been the "People's Champ"

3. Veronica

Veronica New Member

My favourite boxer is and has always been, none other than Mike Tyson. This guy is the legend. He is the guy who put his country on the map and made a brand for himself, his family and his supporters.

People who are hardworkers and refuse to never give up, this guy is one of those people. I'm proud of this man.

4. Ohijei Aidelokhai

Ohijei Aidelokhai New Member

All three are great at what they do. Boxing is not an easy sport to start with as it has so many sides effect during and after the active years of the participants.

Personally, if I'm to pick, I will go for the Muhammad Ali. His personality on and off the ring is so beautiful. His confidence and techniques makes him the greatest of all time.

The fact that he was able to mix poetry with Boxing still surprises me till this very day.

Muhammad Ali, formerly Calsius Clay, is a LEGEND and stands ahead of the pack.

5. chairman

chairman New Member

I am a big boxing fan for many years, Ali was always my favorite fighter, to me he was more than a boxer. Ali's life beyond the ring served as an inspiration for me to be a humanist.