IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Blog Or Forum: Which Is Better?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by surebettn, Sep 15, 2017.

1. surebettn

surebettn New Member

Hello,the wonderful people of this community. I hope everything is on a good course for everybody?

Now, I have decided to fully venture into internet business. Among my plans is starting a forum or blog in order to earn cool money from ads. Meanwhile, I'm still confused choosing between the two. I need to determine which one is better for a beginner that is on low budget.

Also, I would like to know which platform can give me a faster result in terms of ROI?

2. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher New Member

I think its safe to say these days you can't earn off of a form or a blog as well as the past. And if you ask me you need both platforms to make money. I run a blog/forum and they go hand in hand. The blog complements the forum and the forum complements the blog. I kind of killed my traffic because I thought it was a good idea to post articles to the blog and link it back to the forum. And once I started doing that it killed my traffic.

So right now I am in the process of removing all the blog articles (except news and guides) and posting them on the forum. Where they should have been in the first place. Because I think when people were coming to the blog, they thought it was some personal blog. And now it seems like a more legitimate website and hopefully after a month or so traffic will pick back up.

P.S. I plan on going on an advertising campaign once I get it straightened around. :D