IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Boring Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Maureen W, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Maureen W

Maureen W New Member

Which is the most boring movie you ever watched that had you literally had you wondering what they were thinking?

2. avinash365

avinash365 New Member

Suicide Squad.I mean, what were they thinking?Why did they even think of a movie like this?Is it somewhere that the director felt necessary to bond?I had expected a lot over a year due to all the hype but I couldn't even let myself sit through the movie at one go despite my best efforts.I had never felt so tired in a long time to watch a movie.I didn't know why they destroyed The Joker in such a way.I almost forgot that he was a character in the movie.I never even felt him in the first place.And after seeing Focus movie umpteen times for the great chemistry Will Smith and Margot Robbie had, I wonder whether these types of films are also essential between actors themselves to loosen things up and just chill out.

Anyway, it is just not a boring movie but A Boring Movie of the Decade.

3. Kyle

Kyle New Member

The Room. Oh my God, the acting is so terrible, the voice over was extremely unpleasant and the writing just makes me cringe. I have no idea why they even bothered to make that movie, if I was a part of that movie I would consider my career over for life! Legends say that the movie is being used to torture terrorists for information...

4. LeeLeakey

LeeLeakey New Member

I don't know if I'm the only one who lost his time to even begin to watch ''Warcraft'' it was a total controversial of what i was expecting & waited for.. The story line was so flat, they might have tried on the costumes, But, all-in-all it was a disappointment! Wouldn't waste my tone to recommend it to someone.. I wonder how it might have been rated

5. Maureen W

Maureen W New Member

lol, you guys are making my day and night. Am going to search for those movies and see if it's as bad as it sounds. My worst was a movie called the green inferno, I know some would find it interesting but it was just too drama and more of disgusting than horror.

LeeLeakey likes this.
  6. EmS6

EmS6 New Member

I was dragged into Passengers, figured maybe it wasn't as bad as the trailer looked. It was awful, I can't even tell you what happened in it exactly because I was completely zoned out from the film. I have nothing against Jennifer Lawrence and Chriss Pratt, I love them. And I apologize to anyone who liked it, but it was just too boring for me. I stayed for the popcorn and the gummy worms.