IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Browser

Discussion in 'Computers' started by joshua95, Jun 3, 2017.

?

Of the following laptops, which has a long lasting battery

Poll closed Jun 5, 2017.
  1. Lenovo

100.0%
  2. Toshiba

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. joshua95

joshua95 New Member

Which is the best broswer for pc?

2. avinash365

avinash365 New Member

Google Chrome is of course the preferred browser by most people currently.It may take up a lot of RAM but the web pages are loaded more efficiently and faster than other browsers due to intelligent caching.Security features too abound.The variety of tools and extensions ( the different apps available for Chrome both free and paid ) are simply mind blowing apart from being useful and getting your work done.

Opera has done a good job recently and it's almost par with Chrome.Mozilla Firefox which is my personal favourite has lost its user base to Chrome over the years and they have a lot to improve but it has got its uses and uniqueness.Then there are a few lightweight browsers like the snappy Midori, QupZilla etc. which might interest you as well.You can head over to CNET's download page or Lifehacker to see which would be suitable for you.

3. James Fielder

James Fielder New Member

Firefox. I know that many prefer Google Chrome, but since Google collects private information from its users, in order to be able to show more accurate ads, I personally prefer Firefox.

4. EJ Burg

EJ Burg New Member

Over all there seem too be a 1 out of three choice for most Chrome, Firefox or Opera. If you ask me I will tell you to use Opera. I think Opera is the best browser out yet, especially the newest version with a minimalist UI and quick access sidebar I really find it the best choice for everything online I do. but such controversy wouldn't exists if there wasn't a good reason other people choose the browsers use. So the best think do do is get all three and take then for a spin and you will quickly see what is the best choice for you.

5. alexowoade

alexowoade New Member

Picking a web browser isn’t like picking an operating system or a mobile phone ecosystem -- jumping into Mac OS or Windows, iOS or Android, your choices are mutually exclusive. Pick one, and you can’t pick the other unless you get a new device or go through the trouble of booting Windows on a Mac. Browsers are comparatively easy. By the time you finish reading this paragraph, you could download each major browser on the market today -- and there is no reason not to.
    Chrome is ubiquitous, and for good reason. With a robust feature set, full Google Account integration, a thriving extension ecosystem, and a reliable suite of mobile apps, it’s easy to see why Chrome is the new gold standard for web browsers.

It also boasts some of the best mobile integration available. With a mobile app available on every major platform, it’s easy to keep your data in sync, so seamlessly browsing between multiple devices is a breeze. Sign into your Google account on one device and all your Chrome bookmarks, saved data, and preferences come right along. It's a standard feature you can find on other platforms, but Chrome's integration is second to none.

What's the bottom line? Chrome is fast, free, and light. With a thriving extension ecosystem, it’s as fully featured or as pared down as you want it to be. Everything is right where it should be, privacy and security controls are laid out in plain English, and the browser just gets out of your way.

6. pioneerauthor2017

pioneerauthor2017 New Member

The browser I ever enjoyed the most on my personal computer is Chrome browser. It has a lot of features for a wonderful browsing experience such as access to open multiple tabs and bookmarks. While using the Chrome browser, crucial pages can be added to bookmarks in order to be revisited at a later time. Pages can also be saved to files on a phone, tablet, laptop or any other device.

Its browsing speed is proportional to any source of internet connection. The Chrome browser has its compatibility with dial-up, satellite, USB and cable modem connections. Where the connection comes from a local area network, the Chrome browser works most wonderfully.

7. afshan

afshan New Member

Google chrome is the most user friendly browser and most used browser. It is the fastest and most efficient. But the drawback with google chrome is that it collects all the user data. So even when I use google chrome in some internet cafe it shows all my notifications and other linked details that I would not want to be shown on the cafe PC.

I use Firefox whenever I need to download anything from internet. That is because if any problem occurs and my file is not downloaded completely for the first time then the next time when ever I have Firefox open and internet connected my file will continue to download from where it stopped instead of start over from 0% as in case of other browsers

8. michel

michel New Member

Although Google chrome is one of the best browser but, I recommend TOR Browser. The main quality of this browser is, you don't need any VPN for hiding your self. Your privacy remain secured.

9. JonathanS

JonathanS New Member

Over the years, I've installed and used many different browsers. Personally, in my opinion, I don't think one browser is best nor should be favored. As I've experienced problems regarding data loss and crashing with all of them. I think all of them have generally improved over the past couple of years (except Internet Explorer), but still, lack the consistency I look for in a browser.

As of recent, Google Chrome has been working best for my PC. I will say that I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times on different computers/laptops over the years. I mostly favor it because of the extensions available for the browser itself. Mozilla Firefox is my second choice. I've never actually lost data from this browser. But it has crashed on me in several ways that I found incredibly annoying. Personally, I suggest Opera as the best backup browser when your primary is down. Opera has consistently worked for me during stressful moments. I suggest having two to switch from whenever one is acting up.

10. Jsmith

Jsmith New Member

Of all the Browsers I have come across, I settled on Google Chrome. Google Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way. It loads webpages in a snap, and runs complex web applications lightening fast. That is why obviously many people preferred Google Chrome.

Chromes' browser window is streamlined, clean and simple for example, you can search and navigate from the same box and arrange it however you wish, isn't it amazing?. Chrome has a built-in malware and phishing protection to keep safe and secure from any fraud or malfunction of your phone, auto updates also to make sure you have all the security fixes and more.

Chrome puts you in control of your personal information while helping to protect the information you share while online. Another thing that makes Google Chrome to be my favourite is that it has a thumbnail for top sites and my favourite sites which saves me the stress of not typing the sites' name again in the address bar but will just simply click on a tab. The Google Chrome works just wonderful.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017