IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

businesses going through difficult times

Discussion in 'Business' started by peter2016, Jul 23, 2017.

1. peter2016

peter2016 New Member

If you look at the world economy, you will realise that nearly everything is going south. Those who are feeling it really hard are those who know nothing about promotion. If you operate a stall and you know how to advertise your products via the internet,you'll agree that your sales will be higher than the one who doesn't promote his/her business.
    Know how to make your product still popular and relevant to your customers.

2. David Tennant

David Tennant New Member

Business cycles do go up and down, based upon trends and economic conditions. Even so, there are many individuals and companies who seem to do well no matter what the economy is doing.

These people and companies seem to have the talent and intuition to be able to foresee what needs to be done in every market condition. To emphasize your point about advertising, though, I can remember a TV commercial when I was in school that was so obnoxious and loud that I could not see how anyone could stand it. The commercial played all of the time incessantly.

As I look back, the company that was paying for all of those "terrible" ads made a ton of money outdistancing all of their competitors.