IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Can Humans Live For 1000 Years?

Discussion in 'Health' started by reuben onyango, Oct 31, 2017.

1. reuben onyango

reuben onyango New Member

How would you feel if you woke up when you are 90 years old and still felt as if you were 30 years old? To make this, even more, juicier, how would you feel if you woke up 900 years later and still felt like you are 30. Apparently, this could be a reality in the next 20 to 40 years if a geneticist at the Cambridge University has his way. Geneticist Aubrey de Grey research into prolonging life has raised eyebrows and has attracted criticism, praise and funding in equal measure.

If his exploits and other similar ventures across the world succeed will we have conquered death? How will life be in a world where nobody is dying? interesting developments and I can't wait to see them come to fruition.

2. mp0310

mp0310 New Member

I hope you enjoy that song.I believe that living healthy will get a long way.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Mr.Banks likes this.
  3. Mr.Banks

Mr.Banks New Member

The body has several parts,mostly of them dependant on interacting with one another if one of them weakens,it tells on the other and the whole body.I believe transplantations of cells exist. Cells of various types can be,and are now being made in the lab using stem cell based methods though not tissue yet.It' a big yes its possible to live a thousand years but right now I remove sugar in my food.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017