IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Can love song offer good company when broken hearted?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Ouru, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Ouru

Ouru New Member

Music is good to the soul, it mends a void left by the in the soul. It helps to sooth the soul and educate.
    Can love song hasten the healing rate of a broken hearted person?

2. Xmerian

Xmerian New Member

The same can be said because it is good for you. Personally, what I use music to do is channel all the sad feelings I have into words I may not have been able to articulate as well. Pack up all your exes things in a box and blast a love song playlist. Tears don't dry on their own, but these songs surely do help. You can do this to speed up the mending of your broken heart and make it less painful.

3. Dione

Dione New Member

This is indeed true. For a person who is heartbroken, when you listen to a love song for the first time, it reminds you of the person you were with and you end up crying.

The more you listen to the song, the more your heart learns to accept what happened, which simply means that it's healing.

Eventually the day that you will listen to that same song and you feel you no longer relate to it, then your heart is completely healed.