IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Can the music you love tell who you really are?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bani, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Bani

Bani New Member

We all tend to have different tastes when it comes to the music we listen to. Based on the type of music I listen to, I think you can really tell who I am. Does this work for you, cause it works for me 100%?

2. Elah

Elah New Member

I actually listen and enjoy any type of music genre. There isn't a specific type that I like. To me, I very much agree that the kind of music you listen to really reflects the way you are as a person, since I like different types of music, you would say that I'm a person with multiple personalities. I can get super emotional at times and or playful. I always wonder how music can personalize someone, what kind of music do you listen to and how does it describe yourself?

3. Kelly King

Kelly King New Member

I believe music I love can not tell who I am. But my choice of music can depend on my mood. You don't expect when I found a new lover I should play a worship song (smiles).

You love your favorite song because it’s associated with an intense emotional experience in your life ,example rock and heavy metal don’t lead people to commit suicide but it’s possible that country music might.