IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Can you imagine a life without education?

Discussion in 'Education' started by ronnex, Dec 24, 2017.

1. ronnex

ronnex New Member

Ever since I was a baby,I grew up being told that education is the only key to success.When I grew up,I realized that what they told me back then,was not really true.Yes,education is one of the key to success but have you ever thought of a life with no education at all?

What is life without education?Even if education is not the only key to success,we still need it to live a descent life,a life with class and to do things in a wise way.Come to think of it,life without education does not make sense as we need education to develop oneself and live a respectable life.

2. DPhillips1981

DPhillips1981 New Member

I believe everything that is taught is a form of education, rather in a facility or outside. Big or small a lesson can be taught good or bad, accurate or inaccurate. The word education is the process of receiving or giving systematic instruction. No matter what level of education you were taught within a facility, you can be taught twice as much more through family, friends and even late ancestors still living. If there wasn't education the world would be corrupt. Regardless of what has been learned, a higher education is needed for doctors, lawyers, and etc. I cant imagine a life without education. Learning something!

3. Karuhanga Robert

Karuhanga Robert New Member

Living or staying in developed countries(like those in Europe) requires one to have education; most jobs need educated workers. Whereas here in Africa it isn't really necessarily; most work requires more strength than education.

That's where I agree with Ronnex that education is not the only key to success. Don't get me wrong I still believe it's very important but not very necessary for survival.