IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Chelsea Disapoint Fans After Epic Defeat To Burnley

Discussion in 'Sports' started by soniarita, Aug 12, 2017.

1. soniarita

soniarita New Member

Before the game today at Standford bridge, my hope was high, as i have boasted with my peers of how Chelsea (The Blues) will demolish small team Burnley.

After the game which ended 3-2 in favor of Burnley, I was ashamed of my team. Media reports all claiming Chelsea will win by a big margin, rather it was the opposite that happened.

Can Chelsea up their game and win this seasons trophy?

2. Ohijei Aidelokhai

Ohijei Aidelokhai New Member

Hello Soniarita, I can only imagine how you feel about losing to a dark horse.

But you shouldn't feel too bad about the result given the fact that you had to go down to 10 men with just 14minutes of action which gave them the upper hand for most of the duration. Losing a second key player in Cesc Fabregas to a second booking further aggravated your trouble.

Looking at the bright side 3 - 2 is not a bad result, knowing that you played with nine men. And that most of your key players were either suspended, booked or injured.

So cheer up. You win some you lose some. That's what the beautiful game is all about.

With 3 weeks to go in the transfer market, you can still get decent players to further supplement the great team and give Antonio Conte the optiona needed to defend the English premiership title as well as challenge for the UEFA Champions league.

All the best, from a brother in Nigeria. Lol

3. Ohijei Aidelokhai

Ohijei Aidelokhai New Member

Hello Soniarita, I can only imagine how you feel about losing to a dark horse.

But you shouldn't feel too bad about the result given the fact that you had to go down to 10 men with just 14minutes of action which gave them the upper hand for most of the duration. Losing a second key player in Cesc Fabregas to a second booking further aggravated your trouble.

Looking at the bright side 3 - 2 is not a bad result, knowing that you played with nine men. And that most of your key players were either suspended, booked or injured.

So cheer up. You win some you lose some. That's what the beautiful game is all about.

With 3 weeks to go in the transfer market, you can still get decent players to further supplement the great team and give Antonio Conte the optiona needed to defend the English premiership title as well as challenge for the UEFA Champions league.

PS: All the best, this is coming from a brother in Nigeria. Lol

4. soniarita

soniarita New Member

Thanks anyway. you have the points, sure there are better days ahead for the blues