IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Christiano and Messi

Discussion in 'Sports' started by JOSEPH, Feb 13, 2017.

1. JOSEPH

JOSEPH New Member

Over the past few years these two players have dominated the award of the best football player in the world. This shows that they are undisputed world best. Needless to say no player have nominated for the award alongside the duo and won. Every nominee alongside them always takes the third position leaving the battle for them. My biggest concern is, Ronaldo is a product of hard-work while Messi is pure talent.WHO IS THE BEST, TALENT OR HARDWORK?

2. Gad

Gad New Member

For me,Ronaldo carries the day.He is one athlete who deserves every bit of success and fame.His story too is so inspiring.From moving 600 miles away from home,getting a rare ailment and overcoming everything to become who he is.

Messi's good.But,Cristiano any day.

3. atsoc.cst

atsoc.cst New Member

Both are great players but I think that Messi is miles ahead of any player in the planet. Every time he touches the ball you get the feel that he can create a chance or score. Cristiano is a good finisher but lacks in other aspects of the game.